Kris Kringle's Pudding Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a rumor being shared around the North Pole that these cookies might just be ol' Kris Kringles' favorite kind. You see, Kris Kringle's Pudding Cookies combine two holiday flavors that he really loves, pistachio and mint!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups creme de menthe baking chips
- colored sugar crystal for sprinkling (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer, butter, sugars, and pudding mix until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture and mix well. Stir in baking chips.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets. Sprinkle with decorative sugar if desired. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Set these cookies for Santa right near your Christmas tree and watch as the sugar crystals shine and twinkle along with your Christmas lights!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.