Lemon Meringue Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 to 20 cookies
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
With their sunny yellow appearance, these Lemon Meringue Cookies are sure to brighten up anyone's day. Plus, they feature the yummy flavors of one of your favorite desserts: Lemon Meringue Pie!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated folded ready-to-use pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon curd (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Unfold pie crusts onto a lightly floured surface. Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut 9 to 10 circles from each crust. Place dough circles on baking sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Spread evenly over cookies, leaving a small untopped border around edges. Spread lemon curd evenly over cream cheese layer and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Not sure where to find lemon curd in your supermarket? Check the jam and jellies section of your supermarket!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.