Double Chocolate Chewies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Add eggs and next 3 ingredients, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes (tops will be soft).
- Cool cookies 1 minute on baking sheets then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
These gooey chocolate treats are perfect with a tall glass of cold milk. Don't overbake 'em unless you prefer a crisp cookie.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?