Oatmeal Raisin Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Heart-healthy oats and nutritious raisins, along with a few wholesome basics, make this one of our oatmeal cookie recipes that you don't have to feel guilty over! Oatmeal Raisin Drops will be hard to keep in your cookie jar for long -- they're that good.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups raisins
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, salt, and oats; mix well. Stir in raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool 3 to 5 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You can certainly pair these cookies with either a hot or cold beverage, but we'd like to suggest a nice hot cup of spiced cider. Just think how great the house will smell!