Lemon Coconut Clouds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These heavenly Lemon Coconut Clouds are lighter than air and have just the right amount of tropical flavor to make you feel like you're on a private island soaking in the sunshine and the breeze. Now, go on and share the paradise with your friends and family!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients except confectioners' sugar with an electric mixer; mix well.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Roll a heaping teaspoonful of dough in sugar. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown around edges. Let cool 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Do you remember being a little kid staring up at the cookie jar on the very top shelf in the kitchen? Do you remember longingly staring at that jar and scheming up ways that you could grab just ONE cookie? Luckily, now that you are older, you can grab a cookie any time you want to. If you want to eat a cookie, then go ahead and eat a cookie!
Check out this list of easy recipes for your new favorite recipe: 16 Simple Cookie Recipes
Feel free to use your favorite flavor cake mix! For more to-die-for cake mix recipes, go to our collection page 39 To-Die-For Recipes With Cake Mix!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!