Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in oats, dried cranberries, and walnuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls one inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- For more fantastic cranberry recipes, try our ruby red Cranberry Sauce, our Cranberry Swirl Cake, or our Orange Cranberry Dessert Sauce.
- We love oatmeal! You will too when you try our Amish Molasses Oatmeal Pie, our Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars, or our Overnight Cookie Dough Oatmeal.
- These cookie recipes are some of our favorites. Make our Lemon Meringue Cookies, our Maui Chocolate Chip Cookies, and our Soft Peanut Butter Cookies for something wonderful!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 82
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.6g 3 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 129mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)