Orange Chocolate Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How 'bout the taste of a cheesecake in a cookie? You've got it with these!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup (1 six-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add the confectioners' sugar and egg and blend until smooth. Blend in the orange peel and vanilla, then add the flour and salt. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until set.
Makes about 30.
These cookies are very light in color, so don't expect them to brown too much (except on the bottoms and sides). Also, it's best not to substitute margarine for butter in this recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!