PB & J Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The dynamic duo of peanut butter and jelly does it again in this sandwich cookie that kids of all ages will love! Imagine the surprise they'll get when find these PB & J cookies tucked into their lunchbox!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup strawberry jam or grape jelly
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric beater until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar, beating well. Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten balls in a crisscross pattern with a floured fork. Bake 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread jam on bottoms of half the cookies; top with remaining cookies.
Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!