The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 12 Cupcakes
- 8 Hr 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Who says you can't have your cake and ice cream, too? Your kids will come runnin' for these minty cool treats.
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 gallon mint-chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 (4.67-ounce) package chocolate mints
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 4 ingredients until blended. Place 12 foil baking cups into muffin pans; spoon batter into cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. (A wooden toothpick inserted in center will not come out clean.) Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Return cupcakes to muffin pans, and spoon ice cream over each. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Dollop whipped topping over ice cream. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Pull a vegetable peeler down sides of mints, making tiny curls; sprinkle curls over cupcakes just before serving.
Make 'em ahead and store 'em in the freezer up to 2 weeks for spur-of-the-moment snack attacks!
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.