Candy Bar-Stuffed Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got leftover Halloween candy lying around? These Candy Bar-Stuffed Cupcakes are a great way to use 'em up in an easy, tasty way. Throw these cupcakes together with any of your favorite candy bars to bake up a sweet treat!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 miniature candy bars
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, cream the butter, sugars, and vanilla until light and fluffy, 1 to 3 minutes. Add eggs and beat well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda. Add to wet ingredients and beat on low speed just until incorporated. Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins, filling cups about 1/4 full. Top with candy bars. Spoon remaining batter on top of candy bars, filling cups about 1/2 full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden. Let cool, remove from tins, then dollop each with frosting.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 296
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 160mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.