Peanut Butter Cup "Cupcakes"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's how you become the hit of the bake sale: First, you start by making these easy Peanut Butter Cup "Cupcakes." Second, you tell them what they are. Third, you sit back, relax, and let the cupcakes do the selling for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cup candies, plus a few extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in peanut butter candies. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix butter and peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Mix in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, and garnish with extra peanut butter candies.