We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our spooky-looking Halloween Witch's Cupcakes will be the hit of your ghostly gathering. These scrumptious Halloween cupcakes that are decorated to look like witches are wickedly good!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16.5-ounce) container white frosting
- 1/8 teaspoon green food color
- 24 chocolate sugar cones
- 24 chocolate wafers
- 72 candy corn candies
What to Do
- Line two 12-cup cupcake pans with paper liners. Pour batter into pans and bake according to package directions; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting and green food color; mix well. Using a serrated knife, cut sugar cones in half crosswise; reserve wide halves for another use.
- Using frosting as glue, attach pointed bottom half of each cone to a chocolate wafer, forming witch's hats (see photo). Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting and place a witch's hat on top of each cupcake. Make eyes by pushing 2 pieces of candy corn pointed-side up into each cupcake, and lay one candy corn flat to make each nose. Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
- The leftover sugar cones are great broken up and used for topping ice cream.
- Looking for more great Halloween treats? Then check out our free recipe collection of Spooky Halloween Cupcake Ideas: 7 Easy Halloween Cupcakes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!