Corn on the Cob Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For these Corn on the Cob Cupcakes, simply line up a trio of jelly bean-studded cupcakes to resemble corn on the cob and top with butter pats made of fruit chews. It's a novelty cupcake recipe sure to impress.
What You'll Need
- 24 vanilla cupcakes baked in white paper liners
- 1 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- Yellow food color
- About 3-1/2 cups small jelly beans in assorted yellow, cream and white colors (such as Jelly Belly)
- 4 pieces yellow fruit chews (such as Laffy Taffy, Starburst)
- 2 tablespoons each black and white decorating sugars (see Note)
- 8 sets corn holders
What to Do
- Tint vanilla frosting pale yellow with the food color.
- Working with 3 cupcakes at a time, spread yellow frosting on top of each. Arrange about 5 rows of jelly beans, close together, on each cupcake. Place 3 cupcakes side by side on a corn dish or a serving platter. Repeat with remaining cupcakes, frosting, and jelly beans.
- Cut fruit chews into eight 1-inch squares, and soften edges slightly by hand so they look melted. Place 1 square on top of each group of 3 cupcakes. Sprinkle with sugars. Insert 1 corn holder, if using, in each end cupcake.
This recipe was developed especially for Jelly Belly® by our friends Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, authors of the best-selling book “Hello, Cupcake!”
- Want even more of the best potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 308
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 195mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.