Smoked Turkey Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Smoked Turkey Potato Salad is an exciting twist on a popular picnic and potluck supper dish. Whatever the occasion, you'll be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 6 pounds cleaned red or white new baby or regular potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds smoked turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped scallion (green onion)
What to Do
- Place potatoes (with skins on) in a large pot, add enough water to cover, and boil 18 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Drain cooked potatoes and cool slightly then cut into quarters and place in a large bowl. (If using regular potatoes, cut them into sixths or eighths.) Add smoked turkey, celery, red pepper, and scallion.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and chill about 2 hours, or overnight to "marry" the flavors, stirring occasionally.
- This is especially nice served garnished with fresh herbs.
- This recipe can easily be cut in half to make a smaller portion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 357
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 528mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!