Smoked Turkey Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Smoked Turkey Potato Salad is an exciting twist on a popular picnic and potluck supper dish. Whatever the occasion, you'll be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 6 pounds cleaned red or white new baby or regular potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds smoked turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped scallion (green onion)
What to Do
- Place potatoes (with skins on) in a large pot, add enough water to cover, and boil 18 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Drain cooked potatoes and cool slightly then cut into quarters and place in a large bowl. (If using regular potatoes, cut them into sixths or eighths.) Add smoked turkey, celery, red pepper, and scallion.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and chill about 2 hours, or overnight to "marry" the flavors, stirring occasionally.
- This is especially nice served garnished with fresh herbs.
- This recipe can easily be cut in half to make a smaller portion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 530mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.