We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Salad is a great complement with dinner - it goes along with just about all meals! Try this Anything-Throw-Together Salad next time you're looking for a side dish, or when you want a quick snack!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 142
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 422mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.