All-In-One Chicken Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This All-in-One Chicken Potato Salad has it all: chicken, hearty potatoes, and fresh spring veggies, all tossed together in a creamy ranch sauce. It's a great fill-ya-up type of potato salad that the whole gang will enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked, sliced chicken breast (see Notes)
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the chicken, asparagus, radishes, dressing, salt, and pepper; toss well. Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Packaged sliced, precooked chicken is available in various flavors, and can be found in the refrigerated meats section of most supermarkets.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 293
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 826mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!