All-In-One Chicken Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This All-in-One Chicken Potato Salad has it all: chicken, hearty potatoes, and fresh spring veggies, all tossed together in a creamy ranch sauce. It's a great fill-ya-up type of potato salad that the whole gang will enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked, sliced chicken breast (see Notes)
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the chicken, asparagus, radishes, dressing, salt, and pepper; toss well. Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Packaged sliced, precooked chicken is available in various flavors, and can be found in the refrigerated meats section of most supermarkets.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 293
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 826mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.