Elvis Presley's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're honoring the legendary King of Rock 'n' Roll... Elvis Presley, on what would have been his 78th birthday, by featuring six of his down-home southern-style favorites! So get out your blue suede shoes and get ready to be "all shook up" when you make one or all of these classic recipes!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- The King's Cake
- Elvis' Favorite Snack
- Southern Fried Pickles
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Old-Fashioned Meat Loaf
- Down-South Cornbread
Wanna find out how Chris MacDonald got into Elvis, his music and what foods the King loved? Watch Howard’s interview with Chris here!
Watch Chris MacDonald serenade Patty and Kelly in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen and get “All Shook Up!”
If you're looking to get a little Jailhouse Rock in your life, then check out "The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist," Chris MacDonald. Catch him performing at a theater near you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 10 Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try