Thanksgiving Dinner Menu for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cooking for just one or two people this year? You can still enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving Day feast with all the trimmings. We scaled things down so that you don't have to "trim" away any of your favorite Thanksgiving day dishes. With these recipes, you'll find familiar flavors in every bite! For those of us who aren't looking to fill their fridge with a week's worth of leftovers, this Thanksgiving for Two menu has got you covered.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes