Thanksgiving Dinner Menu for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cooking for just one or two people this year? You can still enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving Day feast with all the trimmings. We scaled things down so that you don't have to "trim" away any of your favorite Thanksgiving day dishes. With these recipes, you'll find familiar flavors in every bite! For those of us who aren't looking to fill their fridge with a week's worth of leftovers, this Thanksgiving for Two menu has got you covered.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes: How to Cook Cabbage
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 24 Simple Cornbread Recipes