Throwback Week: A Journey Through the Decades
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready to take a trip back in time as we take you on a journey through past decades and highlight some of the top vintage recipes of the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s! We're bringing you some true classic recipes that have stood the test of time and are still favorites today!
1950s - Transport your taste buds back to the 50's with our Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold. It's an easy-to-make, wiggly-jiggly treat that has plenty of creamy and fruity flavor. It's just as tasty today as it was in yesteryears!
1960s - We are celebrating the 1960s by paying homage to one of everyone's favorite party appetizers...Swedish Meatballs! You'll be transported back in time after just one bite!
1970s - Did you love your Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole? We know we did! Our version will take you right back to your childhood kitchen table. It's like getting a warm hug from your mom!
1980s - If you ate at a restaurant in the '80s you were sure to find Chicken Francese on the menu. And while this dish sounds super fancy, it's so easy to make, and it has certainly stood the test of time as it's still popular today!
1990s - Take your taste buds on a stroll through the late 80's and early 90's when desserts like Creme Brulee were becoming big on the food scene. Now you don't need reservations at a fancy restaurant in order to get a taste of this creamy treat, you can make it right at home!
- Confetti Frittata
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes