Tomato Basil Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the nonsense about real men not eating quiche! One look at this irresistible Italian-style quiche brimming with ruby red tomatoes and perfectly flavored with fresh basil will have everyone asking for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine the Cheddar and Swiss cheeses; sprinkle into bottom of pie shell. Layer tomato slices over cheese.
In the same bowl, combine the eggs, milk, onion powder, basil, and pepper; beat until thoroughly mixed then pour over tomato slices.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 259
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 251mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.
- Spook-tacular Halloween Breakfast
- Microwave Egg, Bacon 'N' Cheddar Bagel
- Bacon 'n' Egg Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Easy Breakfast Ideas with Eggs
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Rise 'n' Shine Breakfast Bake
- Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole
- "New You" Veggie Sausage Sandwich