Rise 'n' Shine Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you've got company staying over, or you just had a long night, we know you want an easy breakfast recipe the next morning. Well, our Rise 'n' Shine Breakfast Bake is perfect to get the day started right! This has all the goodies like eggs, ham, cheese, and some sour cream to bring it all together! And, since this recipe uses refrigerated and freezer aisle shortcuts, it couldn't be easier--or tastier!
What You'll Need
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (30-ounce) bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen chopped broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) block cheddar cheese, shredded
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sour cream, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add potatoes, ham, broccoli, and cheese; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until the center is set. Cut into squares and serve piping hot.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Want more easy breakfast recipes? We've got you covered! For something that's a little sweeter, try our Cherry Bubble Breakfast Bake, or, if you're in the mood for something a little more old-fashioned, try our Amish Breakfast Casserole!
- Looking for something extra-special, but still easy to make? Whip up our Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup or, for the blueberry-lover you have to share these decadent Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes!
- Need some ideas of sides? The whole family will love the mellow taste of our Sage Breakfast Sausage, and forget plain hash browns! You've got to try our Loaded Layered Hash Browns. They take breakfast to the next level!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 364
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 35 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 571mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German potato pancakes are a favorite side dish in the fall, especially during Oktoberfest. Now, we've made them even more fall-perfect by adding some apple to them. Our Apple Potato Pancakes are crispy-delicious with just a touch of sweetness!