Balsamic Glazed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're dressing up heart-healthy salmon fillets with our easy-to-throw-together two-ingredient balsamic glaze. The result is Balsamic Glazed Salmon that tastes restaurant worthy but is really an easy homemade meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, bring balsamic vinegar to a boil over high heat. Stir in brown sugar, reduce heat to low, and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, or until liquid is reduced and slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, place salmon on prepared baking sheet and evenly sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle balsamic glaze over salmon, and serve.