Buffalo Style Catfish Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a fun and delicious way to feed your family? Make our Buffalo Style Catfish Sliders! This recipes is all about flaky catfish prepared in a way that we can't get enough of. Seriously, you're going to love it. Imagine taking everything you love about the taste of Buffalo wings and teaming it up with one of the most delicate, flavor-packed fish fillets you’ve ever tasted. The results are nothing short of spectacular. No bones about it, these are absolutely amazing.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut in half
- Celery seed for sprinkling
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 8 slider rolls
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and black pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, stir cayenne pepper sauce and butter to make Buffalo sauce. Evenly coat fish in flour mixture, then dip into Buffalo sauce and place on baking sheet. Drizzle any remaining sauce over fish. Sprinkle fish with celery seed. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and blue cheese; mix well. Top each fish fillet with cheese mixture and bake for 5 more minutes or until fish is firm and cheese is melty. Place each fish fillet on slider roll and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To add a crunch, top these with either some coleslaw or some lettuce and tomato. Oh, and don’t forget, these are perfect when cooked in your air fryer.
- To find out more about catfish and how delicious it can be, read up on our friends at The Catfish Institute!
- Plus, we've got more catfish recipes you'll love! Make our All-American Fish Cakes, our Catfish 'n' Slaw, or our Catfish 'n' Biscuits.
- Don't miss our collection of Main Course Recipes for a Southern Meal!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.