We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of going out to dinner and spending a fortune, make a romantic dinner for two right at home with our easy recipe for Salmon Wellington. We cover our seasoned salmon with flaky puff pastry and herb cream cheese to make this dinner look and taste restaurant-fancy!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough, thawed (half of a 17.3-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup herb cream cheese spread, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Evenly sprinkle both sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet and cut in half vertically. Spread half the cream cheese onto center of each pastry half. Sprinkle with lemon zest and parsley. Place salmon fillets over cream cheese. Fold pastry sides and corners over salmon, then pinch corners and edges together to seal completely. Place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden, and salmon flakes easily.
Prefer a beefier version? Check out our Easy Beef Wellington recipe; just click here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!