Lemonade Poached Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a refreshing summer meal? Look no further than our Lemonade-Poached Salmon! This easy fish recipe offers something a little different for fish lovers everywhere. The refreshingly tart taste of lemonade elevates this salmon recipe to a one-of-a-kind dinner or a deliciously light lunch that you won't want to miss.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate, and pepper; mix well, then cover and chill.
- In a large skillet, bring remaining lemonade concentrate and water to a boil over medium-low heat. Add salmon and reduce heat to low; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Allow to cool to room temperature and serve with chilled lemonade sauce.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!