Lemonade Poached Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the warmer weather is here, it's time to have some fun with our food! Like using a yummy pucker-up lemonade marinade for our salmon! How cool is that? Trust us, one bite of our Lemonade Poached Salmon and it'll have you...hook, line and sinker!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, to make a lemonade sauce, combine mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate, and the pepper; mix well then cover and chill.
- In a large skillet, combine remaining lemonade concentrate and the water; bring to a boil over medium-low heat. Add salmon and reduce heat to low; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove salmon to a platter and allow to cool to room temperature, discarding the liquid in the pan. Serve with chilled lemonade sauce.
- If you want to make this ahead of time, poach the salmon and let it chill overnight in the fridge. And to give this an extra burst of fresh flavor, garnish each portion with a sprig of fresh dill.
- Love easy salmon recipes? All right, then you have to whip up our Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon and, for a finger-food that everyone will want, try our Smoked Salmon Bites!
- Love this recipe? Be sure to tell us all about it in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For sweet summertime treats, check out our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 655
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 36g 71 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 550mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 55g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!