We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Salmon Croquettes is one of our Test Kitchen's favorite recipes that keeps getting updated with the times. It's a classic but with a bit of a twist!
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-3/4-ounce) cans pink or red salmon, drained, boned, and flaked
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the bread crumbs and butter; mix well. Shape into twelve 1/2-inch-thick round patties.
Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish; coat each patty completely with bread crumbs.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter; cook patties in batches 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown, adding more butter as needed. Serve immediately, or make ahead and rewarm in a low oven just before serving.
We recommend serving these with our cool and creamy Dill Sauce!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!