Ice Cream Banana Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Keep a few of these Ice Cream Banana Rollups in your freezer for when company drops by. All you'll have to do is whip up the caramelized banana sauce (it takes less than 10 minutes) and you'll have a dessert that's ready to impress!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3 ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What to Do
- Place a large scoop of ice cream in the center of each tortilla and roll up crepe-style. Place seam-side down on a rimmed baking sheet then cover and freeze until ready to use.
- In a large skillet, combine butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon over medium heat and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter melts and mixture is well combined, stirring frequently. Stir in coffee liqueur and bananas, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is warmed through.
- Remove ice cream-filled tortillas from freezer and spoon banana sauce evenly over the tops. Serve immediately.
The tortillas can be filled with the ice cream and kept frozen for up to a week as long as they're well covered.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!