8-Layer Pistachio Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These 8-Layer Pistachio Squares are going to be the highlight of your meal! This dessert recipe is filled with delicious pistachio nuts and creamy whipped topping, making it the perfect recipe to bring to your church potluck, or simply to your next family outing. Make it ahead of time for all the flavor and no fuss.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant pistachio pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pistachios, divided
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package graham crackers
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding, 1 container whipped topping, and 1/4 cup chopped pistachios. Place a single layer of graham crackers in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers of graham crackers and pudding 2 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top, sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios, then cover and chill overnight, allowing graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
We love pistachio nuts! That's why we wanted to share a few more scrumptious pistachio desserts with you.
- This Hokey Pokey Cake is gooey and perfect, thanks to the pistachio nut pudding mix.
- Our Pineapple Pistachio Pie is always a winner. Just ask other Mr. Food fans!
- Last but not least, we've got your favorite ingredient. That's right, Fluff! Our Pistachio Fluff is a dessert everyone will go crazy for.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!