Raspberry Margarita Madness
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy dessert bar recipe is perfect for your next potluck. Get together with family and friends to share this delicious dessert that we like to call Raspberry Margarita Madness!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press pretzel mixture over bottom of an 8-inch baking dish to form a crust; chill.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and raspberry jam; mix well. Fold in whipped topping and raspberries until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish; cover, and refrigerate at least 8 hours, or until firm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 422
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 78 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 80mg 27 %
- Sodium 402mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.