Kitchen Sink Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-ounce) box sugar cones, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 banana, peeled, cut in half and sliced lengthwise
- Hot fudge sauce for drizzling
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- 1 cup whipped cream
What to Do
- In a large bowl combine sugar cone crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well.
- Spread crumb mixture over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, forming a crust. Place in freezer 15 minutes.
- Place 10 to 12 scoops of ice cream in pie crust, randomly placing on top of one another (see photo).
- Place banana slices on ice cream and drizzle with hot fudge and caramel sauce.
- Top with whipped cream, nuts, cherries and sprinkles. Serve immediately of freeze until ready to serve.
- Wanna change it up a bit? Mix and match your favorite ice cream flavors and toppings.
- Ice cream creations are a favorite any time of the year but in summer?? Nothing beats it! We seriously recommend you also try our Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares, plus lots of other cool and creamy options on our website!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.