The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Strawberry-Lemon Ice Cream Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
What better way is there to celebrate National Ice Cream Month than with a light ‘n’ bright frozen treat that will keep you cool and smiling ear-to-ear? You're going to love our Strawberry-Lemon Ice Cream Tart! It's a mouthful of delicious summer sweetness you won't want to miss.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (12.7-ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 to 12 frozen miniature cream puffs, thawed
- Confectioner’s sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
To learn how to make this summer treat, head over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- Check out our Fabulously Easy Freezer Cakes!
- For a great shake, make our Chocoholic's Smoothie, our Cookies 'n' Cream Shake, or our Diner Style White Cow.
- Plus, you won't want to miss our Crazy Good Ice Cream Cake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!