Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Baked Spiced Fruit
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Side dish or dessert? It doesn't matter, that's the beauty of Baked Spiced Fruit. It's so versatile and it'll have the whole gang chatting for weeks.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can apricot halves in light syrup, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can pear halves, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can peach halves, drained
- 2 (8-ounce) cans pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 (3-inch) stick cinnamon
- Dash of salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Cut apricot, pear, and peach halves in half; place in a 7- x 11-inch baking dish along with pineapple.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 2 minutes. Pour over fruit.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove cloves and cinnamon stick before serving. Serve warm.
This casserole is an easy summer or winter dish that's equally good hot or cold. To serve cold, bake as directed, and then cover and chill 8 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!
- 50 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Waldorf Gelatin
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Summer Ambrosia
- Picture Perfect Berries and Cream