We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We know, we know. Grapefruit can be a bit intimidating. And broiling them? It's not as difficult as it sounds. So, take a deep breath, shake out all those nerves, and trust us — we know you can do this. If you love the taste of grapefruit but haven't been brave enough to make any desserts with it, our four ingredient recipe for broiled grapefruit is much easier than it sounds. Just give it a try, and you'll become a grapefruit expert in no time!
What You'll Need:
- 3 large pink grapefruit
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler. Peel, section, and seed grapefruit; place in 4 broiler-proof dessert dishes on a large baking sheet.
- Combine preserves and sugar, stirring well; spoon over grapefruit.
- Broil 5-1/2-inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with coconut; broil 1 more minute or until coconut is lightly toasted.
In a hurry? Don't you worry! Save time by starting with bottled refrigerated grapefruit sections.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.