Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We know, we know. Grapefruit can be a bit intimidating. And broiling them? It's not as difficult as it sounds. So, take a deep breath, shake out all those nerves, and trust us — we know you can do this. If you love the taste of grapefruit but haven't been brave enough to make any desserts with it, our four ingredient recipe for broiled grapefruit is much easier than it sounds. Just give it a try, and you'll become a grapefruit expert in no time!
What You'll Need
- 3 large pink grapefruit
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler. Peel, section, and seed grapefruit; place in 4 broiler-proof dessert dishes on a large baking sheet.
- Combine preserves and sugar, stirring well; spoon over grapefruit.
- Broil 5-1/2-inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with coconut; broil 1 more minute or until coconut is lightly toasted.
In a hurry? Don't you worry! Save time by starting with bottled refrigerated grapefruit sections.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!