We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mix up Summer Ambrosia for a quick taste of the South. This Dixieland favorite tastes even better frozen!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed (not evaporated) milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups grape halves
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry halves, well drained (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and lime juice; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
To prevent the cherries from "bleeding," I suggest stirring them into the mixture just before serving. And for a really refreshing dessert treat, try serving this frozen.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!