Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Brown Sugar Bananas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's lip-smackin' goodness in every bite of this decadent dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted (see Note)
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced bananas and next 3 ingredients; sauté mixture 5 minutes or until sugar melts.
- Spoon banana mixture into serving bowls; top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Toast coconut in a skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until golden. Serve this dessert over your favorite pound cake or ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.