Brown Sugar Bananas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's lip-smackin' goodness in every bite of this decadent dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted (see Note)
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced bananas and next 3 ingredients; sauté mixture 5 minutes or until sugar melts.
- Spoon banana mixture into serving bowls; top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Toast coconut in a skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until golden. Serve this dessert over your favorite pound cake or ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.