Cran Apple Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cran Apple Casserole is ideal for a buffet dinner. Just fix it in advance, cover it and pop it in the fridge, then bake it right before the gang arrives! Served as a side dish or a dessert topped with vanilla ice cream...mmm mmm!
What You'll Need
- 4 medium-sized apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (see Note)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, cranberries, granulated sugar, and flour; spoon into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then spread evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
If fresh cranberries aren't available, you can always use 2 cups frozen cranberries that have been thawed.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 758
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 26g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 299mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 128g 43 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.4g 38 %
- Sugars 80g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!