Cran Apple Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cran Apple Casserole is ideal for a buffet dinner. Just fix it in advance, cover it and pop it in the fridge, then bake it right before the gang arrives! Served as a side dish or a dessert topped with vanilla ice cream...mmm mmm!
What You'll Need
- 4 medium-sized apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (see Note)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, cranberries, granulated sugar, and flour; spoon into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then spread evenly over fruit mixture.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
If fresh cranberries aren't available, you can always use 2 cups frozen cranberries that have been thawed.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 758
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 26g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 299mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 128g 43 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.4g 38 %
- Sugars 80g 0 %