Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Easy Peach Topping
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can't beat our recipe for Easy Peach Topping for the quickest topping for French toast, waffles, or ice cream. And you can also use it over plain cake and add whipped topping for a fresh peach "shortcake."
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup unpeeled peach slices
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
What To Do:
- Place peach slices in a medium bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice then with cinnamon and sugar.
- Mix and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes to "marry" the flavors.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!