Fruit "Fun do"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give yourself a jolt of sugar with Fruit "Fun-do"! This dish features fresh fruit drenched in chocolate and cream.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated original real whipped light cream (in spray can)
- 1/3 cup bite-sized pieces fresh strawberries
- 1/4 medium banana, peeled and sliced
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate syrup and real whipped cream to make "fondue" dipping sauce; set aside.
- Arrange fruit on a serving plate. Serve sauce in a small dish alongside the fruit, and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Reddi-wip®