We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A twist on typical tomato salsa, this fruit salsa is sweet and delicious! Start digging in!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
What to Do
- Toss together all ingredients. Cover fruit mixture, and chill 1 hour.
Serve this with our Sweet Tortilla Triangles for the perfect pairing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!