Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Country Fruit Stand Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Country Fruit Stand Salad gets its sparkling taste from a marinade of a combo of ginger ale, orange juice and honey. This unbeatable trio of flavors turns an ordinary fruit salad recipe into something special.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 honeydew melon, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 wedge watermelon, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 quart strawberries, washed, hulled, and cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup granola
- Fresh mint for garnish
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, watermelon, and strawberries.
- In a small bowl, combine ginger ale, orange juice, and honey. Mix well and pour over fruit; toss gently.
- Allow fruit to "marry" 15 to 20 minutes before serving. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle with granola and garnish with mint.
Just So You Know!
- Keep in mind that the number of servings this makes will depend upon the size of the fruit you use. Make sure there's enough for everyone!
- Want to make that fruit even more delicious? Make one of these fruit dip recipes! You'll love our Chocolate Hazelnut Dip, our Tipsy Coconut Dip, or our Amaretto Fruit Dip.
- How about enjoying fruit in a delicious pie? Try our Southern-Style Peach Pie, our Strawberry Pie, our Blueberry Cream Pie, or Dave's Dad's Apple Pie!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 89
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5g 2 %
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.6g 3 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 14mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!