Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing more refreshing than a fresh fruit salad, especially on a hot day. But the same old fruit salad gets boring after a while. That's why we came up with this topped cantaloupe. It's easy, pretty, and a real Fruitstand Surprise!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container vanilla yogurt (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 cantaloupes, quartered and seeded
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and brown sugar; mix well. Add strawberries, bananas, and kiwi; toss to mix well.
- Place each cantaloupe quarter on a serving plate. Spoon equal amounts of fruit mixture over each and top with sliced almonds. Serve immediately.
Don't limit yourself to just vanilla yogurt. Try cheesecake-flavored yogurt or your other favorite flavor for new fruit salad tastes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.