Summer Fruit Stack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Summer Fruit Stack is always a popular recipe because it's easy to make it your own. Use whatever fruit you've got on hand, from berries to melon and anything in between.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10- to 12-ounce) angel food cake (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 to 6 unpeeled peaches, plums, or nectarines (or a combination), sliced or chunked
What to Do
- Tear the angel food cake into little pieces and place in a large bowl; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Add the angel food cake pieces to the mixture; mix well.
- In a large glass serving bowl, alternate layers of cake mixture and fruit.
A store-bought angel food cake is just right for this.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cravin' some extra comfort after a long day? Our recipe for Weeknight Salisbury Steak will hit the spot! It's a comfort-food favorite that's melt-in-your-mouth tender and seasoned to perfection. Just try to resist licking your plate clean!