Greek Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a taste of a classic Mediterranean menu with our flavor-filled Greek Chicken Salad. And if you're worried that making a salad recipe will mean you're still going to be hungry when you're done eating, don't worry. This one uses a variety of different ingredients, so not only will you feel full when you're done, but you'll feel like you just ate a salad from a fancy restaurant (but we'll know better!).
What You'll Need
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 3 (6-ounce) packages grilled chicken strips (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup kalamata or ripe black olives pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Greek salad dressing
- 3 (6-inch pita rounds, halved
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
What to Do
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently; top with chicken, feta cheese, and olives. Drizzle with Greek salad dressing and serve with pita halves.
Enjoy this alongside a soup or sandwich, or stuff it into a pita half, and drizzle with dressing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Calories 356
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 1,053mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.