Harvest Lollipop Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken Lollipops, one of our favorite new vegetables, which is a cross between Red Kale and Brussels sprouts, and added a seasonal spin with walnuts and cranberries. You'll never think of salad the same way again!
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed and stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- citrus vinaigrette (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine kale sprouts, walnuts, dried cranberries and blue cheese.
- Drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
Use your favorite storebought citrus vinaigrette or our simple homemade Sunny Citrus Vinaigrette.