The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Reindeer Crunch Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
Ever wondered how Santa's reindeer stay in shape for the big day? They munch on Reindeer Crunch Salad of course! Well, maybe not, but you can enjoy a healthy and flavorful holiday with this tasty salad recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam or preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
What to Do
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, red onion, and goat cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the jam, vinegar, mustard, and pepper until thoroughly combined. Whisk in oil then water.
- Just before serving, drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated, adding more as desired. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dressing.
For more great holiday ideas and recipes, check out our free ecookbook Holiday Helpers.
Dec 28, 2014
Made this with post-Christmas leftovers and everyone thought it was best salad they had ever eaten. Couple of substitutions Instead of goat cheese I used Italian pre-packaged grated 5 cheese and instead of pumpkin seeds I used pine nuts. The Crowd went wild. I will make this salad all year long!! Great for dieters, too.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!