Reindeer Crunch Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wondered how Santa's reindeer stay in shape for the big day? They munch on Reindeer Crunch Salad of course! Well, maybe not, but you can enjoy a healthy and flavorful holiday with this tasty salad recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam or preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
What To Do:
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, red onion, and goat cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the jam, vinegar, mustard, and pepper until thoroughly combined. Whisk in oil then water.
- Just before serving, drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated, adding more as desired. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dressing.
For more great holiday ideas and recipes, check out our free ecookbook Holiday Helpers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!