Hot Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The warm mushroom mixture helps melt the goat cheese to make each bite of this salad extra creamy.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced Portobello mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (7-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Saut mushrooms and onion 3 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low; add olives, tomatoes, and vinegar; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss spinach with mushroom mixture in a large bowl.
- Place salad on a serving platter; top with goat cheese, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!