Loaded Veggie Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A fun salad with loads of unexpected ingredients. Wow! Fruit, nuts, cheese, and veggies- it's got it all!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages Italian mixed salad greens
- 2 large avocados, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 (6-ounce) package crumbled feta with tomato and basil
- 1 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
What to Do
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss well.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad mixture, and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.