We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a burst of sunshine to mealtime with this citrusy Presidential Salad that's inspired by the original, which was served aboard a rail car built for use by several Presidents in the early twentieth century.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into round slices
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into round slices
- 2 bell peppers (1 green and 1 yellow), cut into rings
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle French dressing
What To Do:
- In a large serving bowl, combine mixed baby greens with orange and grapefruit slices.
- Top with bell pepper rings and drizzle with French dressing. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!