Party Mulled Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hot drink is perfect for winter, or anytime you want a warm, cozy treat for all of your senses.
What You'll Need
- 1 gallon fresh apple cider
- 3 (2-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 16 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 to 1 cup light brown sugar (to taste)
What to Do
- Pour cider into a large pot. Place remaining ingredients in a cheesecloth bag and tie closed. Place in pot and simmer about 1 hour. Remove cheesecloth bag.
- Pour into mugs and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!