The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Party Mulled Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
This hot drink is perfect for winter, or anytime you want a warm, cozy treat for all of your senses.
What You'll Need
- 1 gallon fresh apple cider
- 3 (2-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 16 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 to 1 cup light brown sugar (to taste)
What to Do
- Pour cider into a large pot. Place remaining ingredients in a cheesecloth bag and tie closed. Place in pot and simmer about 1 hour. Remove cheesecloth bag.
- Pour into mugs and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!