Party Mulled Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hot drink is perfect for winter, or anytime you want a warm, cozy treat for all of your senses.
What You'll Need
- 1 gallon fresh apple cider
- 3 (2-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 16 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 to 1 cup light brown sugar (to taste)
What to Do
- Pour cider into a large pot. Place remaining ingredients in a cheesecloth bag and tie closed. Place in pot and simmer about 1 hour. Remove cheesecloth bag.
- Pour into mugs and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.