Mocha Cafe au Lait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade Mocha Cafe au Lait is such a treat! You can enjoy this easy-to-make fancy coffee drink without the hefty coffee bar price tag.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture is steaming and bubbly, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!