Mocha Cafe au Lait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade Mocha Cafe au Lait is such a treat! You can enjoy this easy-to-make fancy coffee drink without the hefty coffee bar price tag.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture is steaming and bubbly, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!